Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving a water main on my property??

Go to solution
Thames Trooper

Can anyone help me figure out the steps to move the water main on my property? It's my first time having to do this and I'm just a little unsure who to contact... Smiley Indifferent

BinIt Lord

Hey @Surf4Life


Great question!


In order to move a water main on your property, you can contact our Developer Services. 


Or you can do a "self lay" using a private contractor, and we'll come out and do the reconnection.  


Let me know if you have anymore questions. Hope this helps! Smiley Happy

Thames Trooper

Hi Peta, 


Thanks for the prompt response.....much appericated! I had a list of private contractors I was just about to contact this afternoon but the link you posted is very helpful.