cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Building

Go to solution
deepan88
I moved into a brand new build flat 11 months ago, and tried to register with Thames Water at the very beginning. There was rumours of a confusion about the supplier, either affinity water or TW. I've not had a bill in the 11 months I've been here, even though a really nice guy came and checked and marked the meter outside the flat. He told me to call up when I get the first letter to register for a disability discount, but I only received a welcome letter the other day.
How can I find out whether my bill will come as one lump sum or spread out. If at all?
2 REPLIES
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @deepan88

Thanks for your question! Please get in touch with our Priority Services team and they will be able to help you. You can reach them at  0800 009 3652 (from 9am to 5pm, they are closed the lines are closed on weekends and Bank Holidays) or you can email them ecs@thameswater.co.uk

If you have any issues, please come back and I'll be happy to look into it. Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @deepan88

Just checking in to see if you were able to get through to our Priority Service team? Hope you had a great weekend! Smiley Happy