Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Registering as a new Customer

Highlighted
dajay2k
Thames Trooper

Hello Thames Water

I realised my flat isnt registered with you (bought about 3 years ago),so you have no record of me, even though i have been getting water

I am sellling my flat t release equity to pay debts - but it cant go through yet as the flat isnt registered.

You have given a date of 20th december to come and survey the property and register it - but  i need to sort debts by 10th december otherwise i lose EVERYTHING (house, wife, probably the kids, business etc)

Is it possible to get the registration moved forward, via cancellations etc?

Can be available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to let someone in, even at short notice.  Just need the date moved.

Can anyone help?

2 REPLIES
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, for specific enquiries, our team of social agents will be able to help - drop them a tweet at twitter.com/thameswater and they'll be more than happy to assist. Thanks for getting in touch and signing up to our community. 

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi again, did you manage to get through to us? You can also call us on 0800 316 9800 and our agents can help you. We totally understand how worrying this can be so please do give us a shout if you can't get through. I hope it get's resolved as soon as possible. Thanks .

omccabe

On the topic of regsitering as a new customer, I have recently done the same through your website to save a phonecall late one night. However, during the automated questioning process, I was never asked if the property has ever previously been assessed for being unmeterable (which I know from the previous owner it was), nor was I asked if I was a single occupant (which I am), therefore I will have been set up on a higher rate. Could this be looked into? As yet, I havn't received any confirmation email or post, so I have no customer reference number.

Thanks,

Oliver  

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Oliver, 

Thank you for signing up to our community! For this type of question our social agents will be able to help clarify this. Drop them a tweet @ThamesWater or you can give them a call  0800 316 9800.