cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update on the burst affecting BR1 / BR2

Maycowan
Flusher

I have been waiting since 9am for water to be delivered. I am nearly 70 and don't drive so I couldn't collect it myself but that is more than 7 hours I've been waiting for the delivery.  I have no water at all

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Cameron1970, supply should be returning to you via your taps - I appreciate how frustrating this has been and can only apologise. Run your kitchen tap for a minute to remove any trapped air. Once again, very sorry for the disruption. 

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @MA just a quick note to say your water should have returned. It's always a good idea to keep your tap running for a minute or two to remove any trapped air. I'm so sorry you were impacted but am very grateful for your patience. I'll pass your feedback into the team. Have a nice evening. 

Community Manager
Community Manager

@Lachiexyz Hi, thanks for posting in our community. We understand how frustrating it is for all when they have no water and work as quickly and safely as possible to get things back to normal. Water supply has now returned to the area. Thank you for understanding. Have a lovely evening. 

Karen-68
Thames Trooper
I have to back you up here Lachiexyz, yes there’s lesson to be learnt re getting water to elderly people etc but I think in the main (again no pun intended) I’m sure Thames Water have done all they possibly could to get it fixed ASAP without endangering anyone who is working on site and resides in the immediate area
Talix
Thames Trooper

Talix
Thames Trooper
We still don’t have any water - is there an ETA?
EllaA
Water Royalty

Can anyone confirm that they have running water in the area?

Talix
Thames Trooper
@AkhilVyas

We still do not have any water - I have tried
all taps and toilets.
Talix
Thames Trooper
I don’t 👎🏻