cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update on the burst affecting TW / KT / W

Karen_2019
Thames Trooper
Absolutely disgusting, I have a new born child, and the struggle to clean bottles, also making formula , when I spoke to the lady on the phone she was so unhelpful, and didn’t even try anything in her best interest to help the situation or provide information regarding where water drop of points will be etc. And still till now I don’t have no water supply and no water drop off around the W12, area .
Highlighted
Karen_2019
Thames Trooper
Absolutely disgusting, I have a new born child, and the struggle to clean bottles, also making formula , when I spoke to the lady on the phone she was so unhelpful, and didn’t even try anything in her best interest to help the situation or provide information regarding where water drop of points will be etc.
hucolo
Thames Trooper
A lot of synthetic indignation here. Technical failures do sometimes occur, but as disasters go this hardly gets on the scale. Get a sense of proportion and count yourself lucky to live in mollycoddled UK
Vmartin
Flush Master
Thank you thames water for working hard on fixing this problem...must be hard to work with Victorian plumbing! Glad to have some water back. Hope you all can solve the problem soon. Makes me realise how much I take running water for granted.

We have no water still - are the schools re-opening.   

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Vmartin - thank you so much for your comment and feedback. We obviously aim to never have water disruptions but when we do, our target is always to carry out the repair as quickly and safely as possible in order to get things back to normal for you, our customers. I genuinely hope you were not severely impacted today and can only say sorry for the disruption. Really apprecaite your comment and please continue to come back to the Community and share your thoughts. 

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Chrissi Hart, your water supply should have returned - if it hasn't, give us a call on 0800 316 980 and we'll look into this for you. You can also tweet us at @thameswater and one of our social agents would love to help you. I'm so sorry for the disruption you have suffered today and really do thank you for your patience. It would be best to contact the school in the morning but we do expect them to be open. Thanks for your comment and really sorry once again for the disruption today. 

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @hucolo - thanks for your comment. Our aim is to never disrupt our customers because we understand how essential water is to everyone. We can only say sorry for the disruption caused today and I genuinely thank you for your patience. Please do come back to the community and share your thoughts whenever you feel like it! Thanks.