cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is a TW pipe on my land?!

benk
Thames Trooper

I'm looking to build a dwelling but can't as we've just discovered one of your sewage pipes in under the land.

I've been told I have to pay to get this pipe moved/re-routed as we can't build on top of it.  Why is this?  Why is is different for an extention and another rule for a new building on a build over.

Also, you're not giving any help with regards to recommendations on what type of piping my builders would need if we do decide to reroute it.

4 REPLIES 4
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Benk, thanks for getting in touch and for using our new community. We're really sorry you're having trouble here and would love to help. In order to do so, we would require more details and our other contact channels offer a far safer place to do this: http://bit.ly/2rST2RF - these include our other social media channels that have customer service support 24/7. If you get any issues speaking to anyone, drop us another message and we'll see what we can do. Thanks. 

Highlighted
benk
Thames Trooper

All ready used/contacted via those channels but I'm not satified with the response.

Tbh, why is a build over fee just over £2K, and we get the £2K back after the application is done?

Are you putting the money in a high saving interest account and profiting off the interest?????  That's an important quesion you need to answer.

Seriously, why don't you rename yourself Thames "we want your money" Water

Peta
Wat-er Legend

Hi Beck, 

I apologise you weren't satisfied with the response and for the delay, please check your private message. It's right next to your profile avatar. If you provide your contact details, I will escalate this for you and get this sorted. 

Peta
Wat-er Legend
Hi Beck,

Let me know if you’re having trouble viewing the private message. Have a good weekend!