cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bereavement

Go to solution
malky
Thames Trooper
Just recently suffered a bereavement and have been trying to contact Thames water all morning (phone and we chat)
Forgive the humour but I feel I might die of old age myself waiting for the customer service line to answer.
I dealt with them on a similar subject a few years ago and back then they had a dedicated team who were really helpful. Basically I have requested a callback.
Let's wait and see.
2 REPLIES 2
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @malky - firstly, I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. Having been through a few myself I understand how hard it can be. 

We recently published a blog including a check list: https://community.thameswater.co.uk/t5/Blog/Arranging-someone-s-account-after-they-ve-passed-away/ba... 

The blog includes a dedicated phone number too (which is the one you may have tried) - if you are on Twitter and Facebook, we have a team ready to help you 24/7 too.

Once again, I'm so sorry for your loss and hope you are as okay as you can be at a time like this. 

Highlighted
Sa
Thames Trooper
I agree that this is totally unacceptable too. The number mentioned in the post is not a dedicated bereavement line - I've been on hold for 10 minutes on this number and it hasn't even mentioned bereavement but has offered hints on how to save water - slightly too late for my father who has passed away. Thames water really need to be more sensitive like the other service providers I've contacted who genuinely do have a more sensitive dedicated service