Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Winnovators H2W0W: We've Been Busy!

Highlighted
Thames Water Employee

Winnovators H2W0W: We've Been Busy!

Hello Community!

I’m Danny and I’m heading up the social and communications side of H2W0W, one of the Winnovator teams.I graduated from Newcastle University last summer and I’m currently working in the Strategic, Planning and Investment (SP&I)  department of Thames. It’s a really exciting time to have joined the business as we build our plans for the future.

But that’s more than enough about me. This is all about H2W0W and the great stuff we’ve been up to. Following the launch of the competition, we celebrated World Water Day by selling blue laces and raising money for as part of the March for Water campaign across our sites. Some fun costumes ensued.

World Water Day 3.jpgWorld Water Day!World Water Day 1.jpegWorld Water Day!World Water Day 6.JPGWorld Water Day!

We’ve also launched our internal quizzes getting our staff stuck in trying to predict the future. One focuses on what will happen in the final series of Game of Thrones (I CAN’T WAIT) and the other has them predicting the big sporting events in the months to come. Coffee break chaos has ensued.

We’ve got some fantastic events in the pipeline as we look to raise as much as possible for WaterAid and you can follow our journey right here on Community. Feel free to drop us a message in the comments; we’d love to hear from you.